Sunday, February 27, 2011

Celebrating Oscar Night...

Dear Polishers,

It's The 83rd Annual Academy Award!

I remember I used to watch the award every year until lately, It's getting boring to watch the show. Maybe because of it was held in such time without good movie that inspiring us (or maybe I just haven't heard something phenomenal about this year movie... except for Hailee Stanfield and her so-called brilliant performance)

So... after watching some lame dresses, and lame show... I decided to do some manicure to celebrate the award, since I didn't get the chance to watch it!

Here's what I use:

Essie Matte About You, Tony Moly Party Glitter Gold, Essie Wicked, and (not in the picture) Etude Glittery Heart


I called this A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

My first attempt to do Moon Manicure... so funny that I use Tape for the line. A bit annoying, I hate that it makes my essie wicked looks dove... It's supposed to look super shinny even without topcoat and the tape had lost the shine. I give it a B+. I'm not very into it.... I think I could do better. (Lately I keep saying that...)

Oh.... before I forgot, I'm giving an A+ for Essie Wicked because it's just... amazing. The perfect dark red that doesn't make you look old in anyway! I LOVE IT! I'm obsessed with it! It's just WICKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment