Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine, Hate, and Manicure

Dear Polishers,

Happy Valentine Day....

I would consider Valentine day as a pink day. Where every thing that look pink is forgiven.

Here's one pink that I love! I got the picture from miss Neglelakkmani

*The Teenage Dream is a best seller in Indonesia. I think it's sold out after a few minutes when it debuted in Indonesia.

I hate to say that I don't have someone to be my valentine. I used to think about this guy who turns out to be gay (although he had a girlfriend which is obviously a lie). So I'm channeling my depression to my manicure!


I called this manicure: Still Hate Your Girlfriend! (I even put Avril Lavigne cover album to underline the statement)

I'm using OPI Katy Pery Black Shattered, LA Girl Matte Shocking Pink, Sticker!


No comments:

Post a Comment