Saturday, February 26, 2011

1st Nail Related Bday Present!

Dear Polishers,

I'm happy... because I just got my little present from my friend, Shan2!

Look what she bought me!

*I'll update the pic ASAP

It's a cool gift. They have two sided. One is pen shape and when you open in, you'll find a tiny brush inside of the pen! It's refillable and you could put any of your favorite color!

I start experimenting and manage to draw something...


























It's not much of a problem when you draw dots or hearts, but when you want to draw something, it becomes a bit of a problem since you have to squeeze so the ink will go out from the pen. While the brush... I can't even used it. Maybe I'm not an expert of drawing with tiny brush. Even though, I love the fact that you can refill the color with any color you want...

I promise to try to make something from that nail pen.

Until then, Happy Polishing!

XOXO,
NAILheartINK

No comments:

Post a Comment