Thursday, February 10, 2011

BREAKING NEWS! How to store your nail polish

Dear Polishers,

Today I just go a message from my dear friend (whom people used to call her my twin) She said, "Is it true? That you should keep your polish in your refrigerator?!"

I just laugh about it and said... "What crap are you eating up too?!" and then I explain it to her that it should be place in a cool place. Like room with air conditioning (since our country is a tropical country and jakarta definetly is on hot place) But then it hit me back... cool place. Isn't a fridge is a cool place?!

So I start digging on the internet and found an article in oprah online. "How to store you nail polish."


pic source: whatwouldednasay.com

Basically Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, executive vice president of OPI, said that putting your nail polish in fridge could help reduce discoloration because the cold keep the pigment together. While instead putting it up, you might considered putting it back front, (cap's under, bottom's up) so the pigment mixes easier.

But then again. As you can see that polish contain flammable chemical. There's a chance that while you store it in the fridge, when you open it, it will explode. Which of course we're all trying to prevent that!

So...the point of the story is... although my friend's right, in the end... I'm also right that better put your polish in room (with aircon of course) rather than the fridge!

Until then, Happy Polishing!

XOXO,
NAILheartINK

No comments:

Post a Comment