Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stick on Nail... a pain in the *ss!

Dear polisher,

Remember when you're excited about something but then when you get it or try it, you're excitement turn into some dissapointment and it grew bigger because it really disappoint you?!

Well, that's what happen to me when I try this thing called "stick on stickers"!

Since I'm not in a good mood, I'm not gonna say much thing (I will only say what's on my mind back then) and will only give you picture of what happen! and this is what happen to that stupid stickers!!

This is the voice in my head... talking!

1. Yay, I buy it! So excited!! Can't wait to try this on!!! Yay yay yay!!


2. Wow!!! Easy to remove!! I smell fish!!


3.I wonder if this worked?!


4. Let see if this is work! *press*


5. *Press* *press* What the... *press and press again* F*ck!!!!


So that's it! My annoying experience of nail stickers! Waste my money for nothing!!

Until then, Happy Polishing!

XOXO,
NAILheartINK

No comments:

Post a Comment