Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spongebob as Nail Polish.... AWESOME!!

Dear polishers,

Today probably the most exciting day for me. After a long boring work... it's nice to get a little surprise about my package from dearest TRIBECA!!

I was so excited that I didn't change my clothes and start grabbing scissors to cut the package!

This is what I get inside....


There's a lil bit of regretment that I tore the plastic bag. God If I knew you're there... I probably be gentle to you, dear paper bag.



Move along... so I unwrapped the paper bag each layer and I feel like opening a christmas present! There is just so many wrappers inside a wrapper, and inside of a wrapper.



And there's a time where my heart go... SH*T!!!! They didn't give me the RBL boxes?!?!?!
How could they change it into they're own box!!!!!!!




And turned out I was wrong!

Here they are... peeking from the thin wrapping paper...

At last, after a year of searching and drooling, I really got the chance to buy one of the most wanted polish in the whole world!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, May I present to you...... *drumroll*

Rescue Beauty Lounge!!!!!

Squarepants was the first one I open.


Then after enjoying looking at my RBL, I move on to Butter London Come to Bed, Red!


And yes my heart stopped for a second when I dropped it on the floor!!!! I'M SORRY RED!!


Anyway, I try my RBL set rite away and I understand completely why people love RBL!!!!! I know why they say it applies like butter because it really does! Not to mention it's very glossy!! I don't need topcoat to make it look good!! (although I supposed to use it) I'm total in love with my RBL rite now...



I'm in heaven.... Let me enjoy my moment while you guys drooling... wait, you don't have to, because you can buy all of these in TriBeCa!!

Seriously, go there and be mad! Buy things! So many promos for polishaholic like us!! Go Go Go!! Buy something!!!

Until then, Happy Polishing!

XOXO,
NAILheartINK


*Quick Update!!*
I woke up the day after and this is what I found!!!

You see the fabric mark on the polished nails!!! I should put on some topcoat on it!!! I regret it!! (FYI: I wait for 3 hours to go to sleep and it still hasn't dried completly.... even for some days!! Dry time's a bitch!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment