Sunday, April 25, 2010

My first topic! NAIL POLISH!!!! (squeals)

Dear Polishers,

First, I wanna discuss about the craziness of loving a nail polish.

If you're fat... you'll find anything to adore.
Since you don't have beautiful body to brag about. So you're gonna come up with shoes addict, bag goddess, accessories lovers... well, you have to admit that that's the only thing that could fit with a body that as big as ... (you fill in the blank)

So... after obsessed with shoes and accessories (I'm not a big fan of bag, simply because I don't like wearing one although I love BALENCIAGA BAGS and JUICY COUTURE cause they're so much yummy color in it) I realized that I also adore polish so much. Since I have pretty fingers (yes... I'm bragging it now) that looks good manicured.

And I started to buy this expensive nail polish like OPI, Orly, Sally Hansen... (It's always about the brand, right?!) until I got overly obsessed with LIMITED EDITION product and DEBORAH LIPPMANN's!!! (and Rescue Beauty Lounge, and OPI Shrek Forever...)

So here's the list of my wish list... DEBORAH LIPMANN, RESCUE BEAUTY SPONGEBOB SERIES, and OPI SHREK FOREVER AFTER... *update news! I move My Wish List to a page section that only talk about my wish list!


important notes: I took the picture from some website and forgot where I took them. Whoever you are... I'm sorry! I promise if I put someone's picture in my blog, I'll name where I grab those pictures! Hopefully one day I'll be able to produce all my pictures for this blog

Until then, Happy Polishing!

XOXO,
NAILheartINK

No comments:

Post a Comment