Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's HALLOWEEN and a lil's Ghost Just Flies in My Nail!

Dear Polishers,

I'm sorry if it took me many months to come back and updated my blog... It's just when you see things. You get inspired and motivated easily. Then in a blink of an eye... you just get bored and drown in your own job. *sigh*

But lets not be mellow and wasting time, since it's halloween (one of my favorite holiday) I love to show mani I did...

I was checkin website when I found this news about how SEONYEOSHIDAE gals love nailart. There's lot of picture but one really catch my eyes. It's Taeyeon's do for her nails which is absolutely cute!!



I mean seriously... that little ghost flying in the black night?! CASPER anyone!!
*If you want to read the whole article, you can click this link.

I just love the manis so much that I need to do it by myself. So I grab my butter london "come to bed red", etude red glitter, Tony Moly black, and my etude nailartpen (My 24th birthday gift from Shan2) and after some work done... here it is!


Okay, probably it's not as good as Taeyeon's mani, But still I love how I manage to draw something from that nailartpen, and I even done it with my left hand. SERIOUSLY, I'm drawing my right index finger with my left hand! HOW COOL IS THAT!

So, what's your mani for halloween. Care for some zombie treatment, blood, fangs?

Until then, Happy Polishing!

XOXO,
NAILheartINK


1 comment:

  1. bloody red! gorgeous color, perfect for the halloween!
    more nail polish colors here, pedicurespasalon.com/

    ReplyDelete